Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1night stay will be charge to guest if cancelled 3 days before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
for group booking, full payment need to be received 2 week before arrival date.
Basic camping facilities with common shower/ modern toilet. Great for people who love outdoor, green travel, visit Rainforest, trekking, cultural exchange, team building activities & visit to Pristine Rainforest. Team building, bird watching, Bamboo rafting, jungle camping, fishing
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A rustic stay awaits you, as our lodge is surrounded by shady trees and new growth forests, and is located right on the banks of an upstream stretch of the Temburong River, with rocky rapids, and clear water depending on the rainfall. We try our best to keep structures to a minimum, with huts built from bamboo as well as reused and new wood being the main theme. On a typical day, while away the afternoons on cosy hammocks under shady trees beside the river, and take time to finish that intriguing novel you have never quite managed to finish. When the heat gets to you, the cooling waters of the river await, though if a mere cool dip doesn't do it, try a downstream float in a rubber tube, or try your hand at a traditional wooden raft. Then as the sun sets, tune in to the symphony of the night, with the sounds of insects, frogs and other wildlife never too far away. This is the place to rest, relax and have some simple outdoors fun, especially if you have been worn out on the road for the last few weeks or months.
For those who want more and whose budgets permit, we also conduct optional excursions, such as a night walking tour, or a daytrip either to the Ulu Temburong National Park or the Rainforest Discovery trek into the nearby rainforest, a hands-on see, smell, taste and feel educational trek for those who are interested in the numerous benefits of the rainforest to us.
Despite the back-to-basics approach and our proximity to the rainforest, we provide a reasonably comfortable stay, with bedding in both rooms and tents, common share properly built-up bathrooms, with sitting toilets and even walled outdoor showers. Fans are found in the rooms as well as in the main hall. The bathrooms, rooms and main hall are lit-up at night, and there is no early lights out policy. Power points to charge electronics are available on request. We have a small resource corner, with maps, brochures, and books on various interests.
Choice of room or Tented accommodation, overland transfer between Bangar Jetty( Temburong) to Sumbiling Eco Village, 01 dinner & 01 breakfast.
Terms and Conditions:
We only accept balance of payments in CASH in either Brunei Dollars or Singapore Dollars (except for S$1 coins and soiled or torn notes, no matter how small the tear).
Please make full payment in our office in Bandar Seri Begawan before going into Sumbiling Eco Village .
Please take note, In Temburong( Bangar town) no ATM for credit card withdrawer and also no money changer. Please prepare exact balance payment before check in.
Your package include breakfast & dinner BUT exclude Lunch which can be booked in advance at B$10/pax/meal
There are currently no marked forest trails, so we do not permit leisure walks except around parts of the surrounding village area.
As we are surrounded by forests and a river, kindly inform staff if you plan to either go into the river or have a walk outside of our premises so that they may be aware of your whereabouts. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Brunei
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>