Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You're an adventurous independent traveller and want to experience the real Sydney, right? Well then come to Newtown - not another tourist trap but Sydney's throbbing, bohemian heartland of the inner-city. Located just south of Central Station and home to Sydney University, UTS and various other colleges, venues and galleries, Newtown is where you'll find the greatest collection of students, musicians and artists in Australia. TNT magazine says: 'Newtown is so alive, it's addictive!'
Summer House Newtown is a warm and friendly 'home' just metres to the main street of Newtown (King Street), full of sensational restaurants, cheap eats, funky cafes, eclectic shops and the best nightlife in Sydney - great bars, theatres and live music venues are everywhere. It is here that you will meet true Australians and not just more backpackers.
At Summer House Newtown we offer a choice of private rooms and 4, 6 or 8 bed dorms with or without private bathroom. Our hotel is super clean and has great facilities geared for the needs of the budget traveller. With a fully equipped kitchen and free fast WiFi, Summer House has it all, even a tropical courtyard with a pool where you can dine under the stars or unwind at the end of a hectic day in the city.
If you're thinking about staying in town for a while, Summer House Newtown might be the ideal solution.
So come and relax by our swimming pool, choose from our excellent female only or mixed dorms or your own private room and find out what it's really like to live in the real Sydney. Anything else and you're just visiting!
**** PLEASE NOTE***** bookings made after 10pm AEDT (11am GMT, 7am GMT-4) will not be processed and check-in will be declined.
Late check-in is available with prior booking up until 2am on Sun-Thu and 4am on Fri-Sat. Please inform us in advance if you will be arriving after 10pm on any given day.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards. Non refundable bookings must be paid in advance.
We only accept guests over 18 years presenting a valid photo ID ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>