Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the group wants to cancel, its important to let the hostel know 90 days in advance, or the hostel will charge the first night of the stay. This will be non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The group will have to leave 10 deposit per person, for any damages. 5 or 20 deposit (if its dorm or private room, there are different keys) for the key deposit.
These will be returned once the customer leaves IF the rooms are left in the same condition as before and all the keys are returned in good state.
All group types are accepted.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in the centre of Barcelona by the Gothic area! 1 minute walk from La Rambla, Plaza Real, 15 min walk by the Beach, museums, and Gaudi Houses. You will not miss anything in your trip!
The hostel provides sharing rooms of 6 & 8 beds and private rooms with en-suite bathroom so you can arrive after a beautiful day in sunny Barcelona to relax and enjoy the facilities and services.
You will find 24 hours reception, 24 hours cleaning service and security with our key cards, lockers inside the rooms and security cameras. Also, the hostel provides free Wi-Fi in all access, kitchenette *not there is no stove*, lounge, ping pong area and more! If you would like to meet new people, we have walking tours and night activities so you can enjoy with different travellers and make lasting friendships!
You must be older than 18 years old in dorms. There is no age restriction in private rooms.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00. Check out 11:00.
Luggage service prior check-in or after check-out costs 2 Euros per person/12 hours. Please note this must be in cash.
The hostel will require 5 Euros deposit for the key card. Please note this must be in cash.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included
Breakfast not included
Towels and blankets in sharing rooms are not included.
The hostel has admission rights.
Our priority is the health, security, and wellness. We control from near all the situations that are happening in the world, and we are in contact with the global organisations, such as the WHO (World Health Organisation), CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, relevant authorities, with the objective to know the specific requirements of each country to guarantee the actions we could take accordingly. We comply with the health and security procedures, including the local laws and regulations. Moreover, we provide better guidelines; we have implemented resources with orientation, training, and specific information about hygiene versus COVID-19 standards. We have increased the frequency of the cleaning of communal Areas (including public toilets, elevator, private en-suite rooms toilets) and all the areas where there is more contact between guests. All staff is informed about the products and regulations of cleanliness that are effective against the virus. We are supervising our food and drinks services to reopen the breakfast with all the rules and regulations according to the local authorities. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>