Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
San Blas is an exceptional location, close to all the touristic places like the stone of the 12 angles, museums, art galleries, ruins, etc.
It is also close to the night life if you want to go out to our energetic bars, listen to live music, eat at amazing restaurants suitable for different types of taste, or if you would like to simply take a walk on the streets. You will enjoy the energy of a very magical place.
Some services are:
- FREE WIFI 24/7 in all areas
- FREE City Map
- FREE Peru backpacker's travel map
- FREE well equipped kitchen
- FREE Infussions all day (Tea, anise and coca tea)
- FREE security lockers in your room
- FREE Luggage store
- FREE Satellite TV and films
- FREE Board Games
- Hot showers 24/7
- Laundry service
- Roof Terrace
- Credit Cards Accepted (Visa)
- Airport transportation available
- Friendly staff
- Restaurant with the best local food menu and daily meals
- Bar with Happy Hour every night
- In house Travel Agency
There are two smoking sun terraces, access to the kitchen and cable TV and two bathrooms for the common areas.
Our rooms are:
-Room with 2 beds
-Room with 4 beds
-4 Suites ( private Bathrooms, Terrace)
* All Dorms are equipped with new mattresses and lockers*
This property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. The charge for No Show will be the full reservation rate.
Check –in time: 1pm
Check –out time: 12am ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>