Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its a little bit away from the busy and hustle of ubud centre and situated in a traditional balinese house compound in Padang Tegal Village.
A cool, beautiful place where you can relax. By staying with us you will be treated like a member of our family, making you feel close to the Balinese way of living.Adopting a vintage house style, our property also comes with air conditioning, hot water shower, bathroom inside, free wifi, free water refill, free tea and coffe, and also free complimentary breakfast.We provide many different kinds of activities; such as sharing tours, cycling tours, rafting and trekking. We are also able to arrange pick ups and drop offs to any place and tickets for fast boats for when you wish to visit any other island. If you wish to explore the island on your own, our staff can assist you to rent a bicycle or motorbike. We're just a 10 minute to walk to ubud centre, 3 minute walk to the famous yoga barn and big supermarket. Also close to to venues where you can see tradition Balinese dance such as kecak dance and barong dance.We're sure your stay will be very memorable and unforgettable. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>