Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The city centre is 3.5 km away. To Kaunas Airport- 16 km. You can go to huge Panemunes forest park by trolleybus No.1, where river Nemunas flows as well. The nearest supermarket is several bus stops away from the apartment or you can go to the biggest shopping center Akropolis or Kaunas bus station market for food and clothing, using trolleybus No.1, bus No. 47.
Super Apartment can accommodate up to 4 persons. Your pets are welcome! Super apartment is on the ground floor, has an open terrace. There is a double bed in a separate room, living room. Bed linen and towels are provided. We offer you TV and free Wi-Fi, a kitchen, where you can prepare your meals, WC, shower and washing machine, where you can do your laundry. Apartment has an exclusive interior design, fully furnished, fully equipped kitchen. Free parking is in secured car park near the building.
Super Apartment Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00. Late check-in (after 10:00 pm)- 5 €/hour.
Prices excluded 0,5 € city tax per person per night.
Check out before 12:00. Each extra hour after check-out time may be surcharged (3 €).
Extra bed 8€/person (after 2 guests).
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
We ask our guests not to smoke inside, but it's OK to smoke outside, on a terrace.
Pets are allowed on request (surcharged – 15€ per stay period).
I-V 8:00 - 22:00
VI 9:00 - 22:00
VII 9 - 19:00 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>