Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations of groups from 0 - 10 PAX have to be made 2 days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations of groups over 10 PAX have to be made 5 days before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group bookigs we require a safety deposit of 50%.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Supertramp Hostel Cusco is located in the historic center of Cusco right next to Cusco’s alternative bohemian district San Blas, an international and family-like neighborhood – many of Cusco’s artists, musicians and expatriates are living here. You will find various arts and craft stores, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, bars, yoga schools and the charming plaza of San Blas and its local market. To Cusco's main square and main attractions it's only approx. 10 minutes by foot. The main entrance to the famous Inca ruins of Sacsayhuaman are only a few steps away.
We have dorms of 4 and 8 beds and cozy private mini suites. Our spacious dorms do all have their private bathroom with 24 hours hot water and incredibly pleasing Spanish showers. Every bed in our dorms has his personal locker, storage surface, lamp, plugs and a curtain for maximum privacy and comfort.
Supertramp Property Cusco's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival)
Taxes no included.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast included from 8 to 10am
Reception available 7am - 00 hours.
We offer pickup from the airport or bus station. There is charge for pickup. If you want us to pick you up, please send your arrival data 24 hours in advance ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>