Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 day before arrival.
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel within 1 day before arrival or NO SHOW.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Explore its unusual geological formations including Cathedral Caves, Jacks Blowhole and the Petrified Forest at Curio Bay. We offer New Zealand biggest selection of wildlife: Yellow-eyed penguins, Hector Dolphins, New Zealand Fur Seals and Sealions.
Sometimes during the summer you may see Sea Elephants and Leopard Seals. Every corner has something for you to enjoy.
To see it all needs good planning as many sights require a low tide and wildlife have their own timetable. Take the time to rest in our peaceful surroundings.
We aim to make your stay an experience you will not forget as we have done to hundreds before you. Most of our guests find us by a recommendation from friends and fellow travelers.
All guests must have contact details and must-have vaccine pass provided prior to their arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>