Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel provides shared room (dorm) and private room accommodation to travelers from all over the world.
Some of the things which make us popular with guests include our location on the beach, the fact that we are the safest hostel in Los Angeles, the bars, nightclubs, restaurants within walking distance, our proximity to public transportation, supermarkets and cinemas and much more. And the fact that there is so much to see and do every day! FIRST FLOOR OF THE HOSTEL CAN BE NOISY IN SOME DAYS OF THE WEEK SINCE WE ARE LOCATED ABOVE A BAR, PLEASE CONTACT US TO REQUEST A BED ON THE TOP FLOOR.
Access to our washing machine and tumble dryers, our fully equipped kitchen, the library of travel guides for the USA and other countries around the world.
As well all that you will enjoy the beach and bars, our knowledgeable and friendly international staff are always here to help.
(BREAKFAST WILL NOT BE SERVED FROM 4/01/2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICED DUE TO COVID 19).We provide free breakfast from 8am-11am and also free tea and coffee all day, free maps,free WiFi and free body boards on loan.
There is free street parking within walking distance of the hostel and there is a metered parking next to us. Please read the parking signs to avoid fines,
Check-in time is from 1pm-10pm.
Please be aware that taxes are not included in your reservation total, you pay it when you check in.
Sales taxes 14 % payable to property.
Please be aware that Surf City Hostel is located in the entertainment district of Pier Plaza and is subject to higher than normal music levels from surrounding bar & restaurant venues...particularly Thursday - Saturday nights.
Also, if you are interested in joining some ACTIVITIES, please message us directly via Hostelworld and we can BOOK the following activities for you:
Surfing & Surf Lessons:
- 1 hour PRIVATE lesson: $135 per person, price includes surfboard AND wetsuit
- 2 hour PRIVATE lesson: $159 per person, price includes surfboard AND wetsuit
- 'The Perfect L.A. Tour' (5.5 hours): Adults $70 per person, Children (13 years & UNDER) $65 per person *Tour may include: celebrity homes, Hollywood sign, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Mulholland Drive, Sunset Strip, Chinese Theater, movie studios, filming locations, music venues, famous hotels, and popular restaurants.*
- 'Malibu Star Homes & Beach Tour' (2 hours): Adults $30 per person, Children (13 years & UNDER) $30 per person *Tour may include: celebrity homes (Arnold Schwarzenegger, Elon Musk, Reese Witherspoon, Conan O'Brien, Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen, Rihanna, Steven Spielberg, and more) and filming locations & highlights (Baywatch, Two and a Half Men, Beverly Hills 90210, The Getty Villa, Attenberg Beach House, Malibu Pier, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Charlie's Angels).* ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>