Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the surf & yogahouse it is all about surfing and yoga. The owners: Zouhir & Suzanne both have their own specialty. Zouhir was international Moroccan surf champion twice and is still surfing competitions. He loves to share his passion with you, and take you on a journey on the Moroccan coastline. He knows the area very well, he has his ISA surfinstructor certificate and years of experience in giving international surflessons. He created a program for beginner, intermediate and advanced surfers, to give everybody the opportunity to grow and to surf on their own level.
His surf lessons for beginner surfers are easy and accessible by using the 3 step method. Zouhir wants that all his students surf on the best waves as possible so we will go to the best spots everyday, where the waves are working good for their surf level. Suzanne found fantastic comparisons between surf, yoga and other sports. She combines the intense surfing sport with dynamic yoga lessons that are daily given on the terrace during sunrise or sunset. In this yoga-lessons you will focus on stretching and bending the muscles that you use during surfing but you will also get to know more about the philosophy behind yoga. Besides yoga there are also capoeira classes, surf work-outs and tai chi/chi qung lessons available.
There are more activities wich you can attent. We have some (half)-day trips available to the Souks of Agadir, Sandboarding in the small sahara, Expedition Paradise valley and more.
As the sun is setting in the ocean and the waves are still rolling in– you find yourself walking back along the coastline to the Surfcamp after a long surfday in Morocco. Let me take you to the South of Morocco, in Taghazout Bay, Right in front of the Atlantic beaches and World class surf breaks of Morocco, and 3KM from Taghazout center. You will enter the surf & yoga riad of Surf Paradise Morocco. It is one of the leading surf camps in Morocco! Eco-friendly, homely and a small scale surf and yoga camp. The house has an overlooking oceanview on the bay of Taghazout. The house is located with a tropical garden in the small village Tamraght.
The surf & yoga camp is traditional Moroccan decorated and equipped with Western facilities.
Overall description of the property and services we offer:
Rooms with fantastic ocean view. The house has multiple common areas where you can lounge, enjoy meals, play games with other travellers, watch sunsets and more.
Enjoy the beautiful tropical garden with hangmocks between the olive and orange trees or enjoy the sundeck terrace, where you can enjoy a spectacular show everynight: the sunset!
Surf Paradise conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment at the checkout after your stay.
In cash or with a paypal payment.
Tourist Taxes not included, 1.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>