Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
two nights before arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-in 12h00 à 21h00.
Départ before 11h00
payment at the property / Online payment
Taxes included .
Réception 24h / 24
Surfschool camp, surf & yoga retreats.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What to expect when staying here:
5-min walk from the beach with great surf for beginners and intermediate levels. Superfast WiFi, big private swimming pool with lounge sunchairs, massive exotic garden for yoga and chilling, surf lessons, surfboard and wetsuit rentals, tours and excursions to choose from.
A few other benefits of staying with us include:
- Organic, locally sourced food
- HOT Showers and clean/modern bathrooms
- Super-fast WiFi around whole property
- Big, beautiful garden with large swimming pool and sun loungers
- Beautiful and clean rooms and dorms
- Parking space in our garage if you have a car
- Comfy lounge space to work or chill
As a friendly, fun, and helpful community, we are an ideal space for backpackers, solo-travelers, families or groups, filled with good vibes, and lots of fun. Think of our place as an oasis on your travels.
Most of our energy use comes from solar power on our roofs, making us an eco-hostel, along with our food being organic and locally sourced; we strive to minimize our carbon footprint, help the planet and our community. We have a large swimming pool and a beautiful garden, perfect for yoga in the mornings and evenings! Our property is extremely clean and well-kept, decorated with modern décor to ensure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible. So sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay with us!
We offer Surf Packages every week throughout the year, and our services at the villa include surf lessons and guide, yoga, food, accommodation, transport to the best surf breaks, tours and excursions (waterfalls, Moroccan culture, local markets, beaches, dessert, paradise valley, and much more). Also, when you arrive we can pick you up from the airport or bus station.
Welcome to SURF SAFARI !! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>