Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- cancellations up to 2 weeks before arrival will be refunded (the deposit from Hostelworld will not be refunded)
- for a cancellation less than 14 days before arrival the full amount has to be payed
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Get to know our camp and its facilites like breakfast on the roof top with sea view, surf coaching, surf guiding, trips, equipment rental, board repair service and more.
Surf & Travel Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 12:30 to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Our reception is open 24/7. Just inform us about your arrival date.
Smoking only on the terraces.
There is no lift access to the property. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>