Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located on the shores of the Pacific and surrounded by gorgeous countryside, Surfarm is the ideal place to relax and unwind. You will be surrounded by local quinoa plantations, the playful horses on the property, and our gorgeous deserted beach.
Our hostel is located 12 kilometers from the center of Pichilemu, which allows for tranquility and complete relaxation that no other hostel in Pichilemu can offer.
For those who love to surf, access to Punta de Lobos is easy and local surfers are always willing to show you some of the secret spots that they love. If surfing isn't your style, our idyllic and private location is perfect for anyone looking to relax during a long journey, or take a quick getaway as a couple. Surfarm isn't just a hostel... we're an experience that will help you recharge, unplug, and relax in the beautiful surroundings of Pichilemu.
FREE daily transfers to the surf spots!! FREE PICKUP from Pichilemu bus terminal for the Pullman del Sur bus leaving Santiago at 12.00.
There are a number of activities available year round at Surfarm!
Guests can enjoy surf lessons with professional surfers and surf equipment rental, with options for both beginners and more experienced surfers alike.
As well as surfing we are also able to arrange guided horseback tours along the beach, which allow you to get to know the dramatic coastline near the hostel.
We have a slack line, skate ramp and balance boards which guests can use free of charge to pass the afternoon... not to mention hammocks for those lazy days.
Please note that check-in is until 23.00h only ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>