Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The camp offers a chillout area with pool, outside showers and sunbeds - a perfect place to chill after a long day surfing. Being located in one of the highest properties on the island, there are sea views from everywhere in the house, perhaps the most spectacular being the 360 degree view of all the waves surrounding Ngor from the roof terrace. From here you can also see the stunning sunset over the Atlantic ocean at the most western point of Africa.
We are located just 50 meters from the most consistent wave in West Africa, overlooking the spot from our house. Ngor right appears as the first wave surfed in the Endless Summer movie. Although being a cosistent and powerful reef break, it is only a short walk from the calm and sandy beach in the bay of Ngor.
Both single and double rooms have comfortable beds, mosquito nets and private bathrooms with hot water from the solar system (heated by the African sun).
Enjoy a stunning sea view from where your breakfast and dinner are served each day. All the camp employees strive to make your
stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. Your bedroom is cleaned by a maid every day and we also have a laundry service available.
Being sitauted on an island, we do not have mains electricity available but we do have a solar system with full lighting, fans, plug sockets in each room for charging mobile phones etc., wireless internet, solar heated water and showers providing all comfort needed. In addition to this, we collect plastic for recycling and we have our own compost at the camp. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>