Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the cancellation / change to the reservation is made less than 30 days from the arrival the reservation will be charged to 100%. There is no refund after this date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit requirement of 50% of the reservation
Bank Account Surfies:
Bank: Novo Banco, S.A.
Name: Jorge Luis Peres Dos Santos
NIB: 007 0000 0033 2150 1172 3
IBAN: PT50 0007 0000 0033 2150 1172 3
SWIFT / BIC: BESCPTPL
Thank you for sending the proof of the bank transfer, to the following email: Surfiesbaleal@gmail.com
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is one of our best qualities. A few minutes from the beach, you can check the conditions for the first surfing practice and even be the first on the water to enjoy the best waves. There are about 8 surf spots within easy walking distance. The Baleal Island with stunning views, beach bars, nice cafes and restaurants, are just 5 minutes walk away as is a supermarket with ATM. A little further on you can reach Ferrel, a small village full of traditional Portuguese restaurants. Another nearby village, seafront planted, one of the most traditional Portuguese fishing villages is the Nazare known for the giant waves, great restaurants and of course the Nazarenes womens with 7 skirts.
Surfies The house itself includes 2 bedrooms (Private) for 2 people and 1 bedroom (Mixed Shared Room) for 6 people, 2 WC, kitchen and a large cozy living room.
Surfies Baleal Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival ONLY by cash
Breakfast NOT included.
Surfies belongs to the Association of Local Accommodation of the West (AALO) ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>