Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The guesthouse is located in the Eixample neighborhood where you will find the main city walks (Paseo de Gracia, Rambla de Catalunya and Paseo Sant Joan), the most emblematic buildings (La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló) and the Modernist Route with the famous “Quadrat d’ Or” as its epicentre.
A unique property with 8 private bedrooms equipped with flat screen TV, a working desk, chair, safe-box, clothes storage space, and AC/heating units. Guests can choose their preferred bedding configuration in a double or triple bedroom with free WiFi access.
The common spaces include a fully equipped kitchen with dining table and a living room, as well as 4 full bathrooms. These spaces are cleaned by housekeeping on a daily basis. Free WiFi is available throughout the Traveller House.
#SweetBCNTeam is available at a nearby address 24 hours to help you make the best of your stay and live an authentic experience in Barcelona. All of our guests have our direct contact number, available 24 hours, to get in touch with our team for whatever they may need.
Our team is professional and multicultural, we will make sure your stay is enjoyable and comfortable.
Sweet BCN Traveller House Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 168 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and card
Taxes not included (Tourist tax of Catalonia is 0.72 euros per person per night)
Breakfast not available
24 hours reception.
Over 7 years old
No groups more than 5 people ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>