Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A deposit of 50% and full credit card details will secure your reservation. Deposits made to guarantee are non refundable. The balance of accommodation is to be paid on arrival.
For cancellation up until one month prior to expected arrival the guest will be liable for the full deposit.
For cancellation within 30 to 14 days of expected arrival, the guest will be liable for 75% of the total accommodation cost.
For cancellation with 14 days of expected arrival, no show or early departure, the guest will be responsible for the full accommodation fee.
Refunds of deposits/prepayments for bookings are at the discretion of management and are dependent of the ability to relet rooms.
All major credit cards are accepted except of Diners Card.
Rooms that are not occupied by 18h00 will be seen as a NO SHOW, unless prior arrangement have been made.
Additional Terms and Conditions
 R 450,- will be deducted from the credit card, if the room key is lost or not returned upon departure.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Let us treat you to a superior service in this elegant environment. We guarantee you a friendly, warm, relaxing atmosphere for an absolutely comfortable stay in our guesthouse.
Be delighted every morning with a deliciously irresistible full continental English & European breakfast that caters for all discernible tastes. Our wide selection includes not only fresh fruit salad, homemade Muesli and pancakes but also a variety of select cheese and cold meat platters and a la minute eggs dishes with bacon, sausages, tomatoes, potatoes and so much more.
Our breakfast will not only provide you with the sustenance to explore the many beautiful sites and activities that Cape Town has to offer but also starts your day off with an opportunity to meet many of our other local and international guests. Exchange holiday experiences, share hints and travel tips, and make new friends.
Breakfast is served from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. in our tranquil gardens in summer or in the warm comfort of the guesthouse in winter. Sit back and enjoy.
Breakfast not included but is available for R 95 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>