Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The convenient public transportation is a great advantage of us. Bus stop, tram and Metro stations are all in 150m away from us. You can easily travel to city center, scenic spots, airport and harbor. By taking the public transport, it only uses 5 min to city center and 30 min to Vantaa airport and harbor.
Why choose us?
-Bus, tram and Metro all in 150m away
-Free electronic locker
-Bed linens included
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Easy to check-out
-24h supermarket nearby
- Helpful and friendly staff
SweetDream Guesthouse Policies & Conditions;
Our reception is open from 10:00 to 20:00
Please inform us before-hand, if you arrive after 20:00. We will sent the door code and check-in instructions via e-mail.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival date.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 12year years of age.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>