Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to our oasis in the Candelaria, Bogotás historical center. The newly renovated quality Hostel Martinik is located within a walking distance of the main museums, squares, churches and other monuments. At economical prices, recently, under Canadian management, Hostal Martinik offers an ideal and secure place to relax. Here we want you to feel at home.
We also offer lots of price-included services:
- A large fully equipped community kitchen and a huge barbecue.
- World-famous Colombian coffee, as well as herbal tea the hole day.
- A self-service breakfast featuring toast, jam, coffee, milk, tea, and granola.
- Hot steamy showers 24 hours
- Fire protection systems, security cameras, secure entrances, and lockers.
- Hair dryers, towels, and iron are also available.
- Free unlimited local telephone calls, free internet computers equipped with headphones and webcams.
- Two WiFi access points, providing coverage throughout the entire hostel, with 4 MB high-speed connections.
- Plenty of information about Bogotá.
- A Nintendo Wii with hundreds of games as well Netflix Movie Portal access.
- A big assortment of board games, tourist maps and traveler guides.
- A reading room with book exchange and lots of magazines.
- A lounge with a second digital TV, an extensive collection of DVDs and doubly surround system.
- A gas fireplace to cut the edge of the cool nights and enhance the pleasure of exchanging stories.
- Next to us a Door Pizzeria with great products.
You can also purchase beers, drinks, snacks, toiletries, and implements for the BBQ from the front-desk at very low prices 24 hours a day. Additional we have Laundry Service, International Calls and lots more.
Our spacious common areas, and our staff, always ready to provide excellence in customer service, will add to the enjoyment of your experience in Bogotá. Beside with lots of benefits and commission based salaries we support a fair relation ideology to our workers. You are welcome in our family-style hostel.
Welcome to one of the best hostels in Bogotá, Swiss Hostal Martinik!
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>