Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Sydney Backpackers is a newly renovated hostel located in the heart of Sydney CBD (Central Business District), a 30-minute drive from Sydney Airport. Just a short walk away you’ll find Westfield Tower and shopping centre, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park and an array of other city attractions.
Sydney Backpackers offers clean, comfortable and affordable backpacker accommodation perfectly situated in the heart of the city. The hostel offers a variety of private and dormitory rooms. Each comes with a free sanitised linen, and free use of an individual locker with a secure padlock.
It offers a rooftop terrace with barbecue facilities, free WiFi access, and a fully equipped common kitchen. The property has a coin-operated laundry, and soap powder can be purchased at the reception at a small price.
*Check in: 2PM
*Check out: 10AM
*No outside guests
*$20 key deposit if key is lost/property damaged
* 1% surcharge on all credit card payments
Reception Hours: Monday to Sunday 8am to 10pm [we have a night manager on duty outside of these hours]
Free continental breakfast is provided daily and Unlimited Free Wifi throughout the whole property!
You must be between the age of 18 - 35 years of age to stay at this hostel and a valid international passport is required by all guests upon check in.
Please note that for all Christmas and New Year bookings you must pay in full by 1 December, or the date of the booking if made after 1 December. As this is our busiest period, please kindly note that there are no refunds, transfers or changes to your bookings after December 1st, so we would advise you to contact us first if you have any questions and be sure before you book.
We speak your language! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>