Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the event that you have to cancel your booking, the following
cancellation policy will apply:
• More than 21 days prior to arrival, 25% of the total
balance (minimum $250) will be retained as a cancellation
• Between 15 and 21 days prior to arrival, 75% of the total
balance will be retained as a cancellation fee.
• Within 14 days of arrival, no refunds are available.
If there is a decrease in group numbers of more than 10%
of the total amount, the above cancellation fees will apply –
unless it is within 14 days of arrival. In this case, there will
be no refund.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A bond may be required from group guests – at the
YHA reserves the right at all times and without prior notice
to stop accommodating a group if one or more group
members contravenes property policies. No refunds will be
given in these circumstances.
YHA reserves the right to terminate a booking without any
obligation to pay compensation if there is sufficient cause to
believe that the nature of the group’s meeting at the property is
different than could reasonably have been expected, based on
the group’s request or on the character of the group, and that
YHA would not have entered into the agreement had it known
the true nature of the intended meeting. Should YHA choose
to exercise this right after such meeting has commenced at the
Property, the group’s payment for the services rendered to that
point will be retained and the balance paid will be refunded
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The full balance is required on the date of booking,
prior to arrival.
If these payments are not received on time, YHA reserves the
right to cancel your booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 Australia
第2, 大陸 Oceania
Sydney Central YHAは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>