Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Sylvis Hostel Chiangmai, place you can feel like homey full with friendly people around in a big socialised area, chilled bar to sharing life experiences, entertainment activities and free wifi throughout our hostel area.
Sylvis Hostel is located in the heart spot of Chiangmai as a cozy hostel and convenient base for our wonderful guests. Our friendly staffs are very enthusiastic to give you travel information update and the best way to get around Chiangmai with a local term.
Sylvis Hostel provides dorm rooms with 4, 6, 10, 28 beds and some private double rooms. Our reception available for 8.00 AM - 11.00 PM, please feel free to ask anything at the front desk.
Things to note
1) Check in from 2.00 PM
2) Check out Before 11:00 AM
3) Reception working hours: 8.00 AM - 11.00 PM
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 7 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) No smoking in the ROOM and the 2nd floor but designated area is provided
7) Keep common property CLEAN, bring the trash to the prepared rubbish.
8) Please don't make a loud noise after 11.00 PM. Our Hostel area is Quiet zone after 12AM, Please be considerate of our residents and neighbor
9) Alcohol drinks from outside are not allowed.
10) Please don't bring outside guest into the room and inside our hostel area after 12AM
***Don't have sex in the dorm room***
11) We only accept guests at the age of 15 years old or more.
12) Do not wear shoes in the room
Please kindly follow our easy rules or anything we could talk :) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>