Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge 50% of total reservation at the moment we recieve the group booking. This amount is non refundable. The other 50% is charged 2 weeks before the arrival date, and is non refundable too.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We include linen and 1 towel per person. We collect 10€ per person as deposit. This deposit must be paid in cash, at the check in, all together.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We accept groups of people under 18 years old if they are compaigned by 1 or more adults.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located a few minutes from the Malagueta beach and the great monuments of the city such as the Picasso Museum, the Cathedral or the Alcazaba.
Offers breakfast in its cafeteria at street level, shared kitchen, relaxation area and pool table. All our rooms have a private bathroom and air conditioning and the private rooms also have a safe, TV and other amenities.
Equipped with the best technology, it has access to the rooms by card, 24-hour reception, security box in all rooms, free Wi-Fi, bar & cafeteria, main lounge and much more!
TOC Hostel Malaga Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before check-in time. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 15.00 until 03.00
Check-out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit or debit cards
Breakfast is not included
24 hours reception.
Pets are not allowed ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>