Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
TOGOTO Wroclaw Hostel was opened in November 2018, so all is new. Our place is like your best friend's house! Cosy, small, you'll meet people like you here. Some of the facilties we offer are a shared kitchen, luggage storage/lockers, parking and free WiFi.
We are perfectly located, 200m from town square and 200m from main clubbing center. Many restaurants and bars as well as the Opera, Town Hall and other attractions are nearby.
We have just 5 new rooms, ranging from dorms to double and triple/family rooms. Although it is center, windows look out on the backyard so you can sleep in quiet on comfortable mattresses. Some rooms have ensuite bathrooms, some have shared facilities.
TOGOTO Wroclaw Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 08:30 to 22:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
If you have any special requests like early check in or late check out need to be confirmed by the hostel in advance. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>