Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room has its own WC & shower, one of them is equipped with a bathtub, A/C facility is possible in all the rooms except two rooftop rooms that have high ceilings and therefore no need for A/C. One - a triple room is equipped with a TV - a suitable option for families with kids or smaller circles of friends. Otherwise we are confident Fort Kochi has so many interesting sides to explore and there is simply no time for TV. Free Wi-Fi with much better connection then in most homestays around is though an option instead.
We are situated in a peaceful and friendly area of Mackenzie Garden, only 10-15 minutes walk from the very centre and near to the beach (800 m), right opposite the famous Naval Maritime Museum. Close to our house is a good Ayurvedic health centre.
In the evenings you can watch the stars from our spacious roof terrace. In the mornings we offer you a home-made mix of indian and european style breakfast and teach you how to eat with your fingers Indian way.
We will also introduce you to the best tourist-friendly drivers of Fort Kochi to take you around and we will help you to handle the practical things (tours & sightseeings, shopping, local restaurants, parcels etc.).
Laundry, airport pick-up, bike & bicycle, backwater boat-trips, concert tickets (Kathakali, traditional indian dance & music, Kalaripayattu - Kerala Marshal Arts), breakfast - all this available on request, but is not included in the room rate.
Please, inquire before or at the arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>