Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any deposit charged by the property is refundable up to 7 days prior to the arrival date. Any reduction in group numbers can be made 7 days prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You booking will be confirmed one the balance of the deposits are received by the property
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
A security deposit will be required by the property prior to check-in.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can choose from a range of accommodation, from a 6 bed dorm (without any bunks!), 4 bed shared rooms, triple rooms and private double and twin rooms, some with en-suite bathrooms.
Unlimited FREE WIFI, FREE towels and FREE tennis & basket ball hire to use on the adjoining sports courts!
We also have modern bikes available to hire that are perfect for riding along the canal (part of the Alps 2 Ocean cycle trail) or lake front.
For children up to 18 months old, a cot can provided free of charge but must be booked in advance.
Children under 18 years of age are welcome, but can only stay in private rooms. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>