Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Aside from the beautiful pool, we have lots of hammocks and sun chairs, a kitchen for guests to use and a big lounge room where you can meet guests from all over the world. We also have a night security guard so the hostel is very safe.
We have our own private surf instructor Elias, who offers lessons for much less than the shops. He can also arrange trips for you to surf other beaches, even Witch's Rock and Ollie's Point! Our friendly bilingual reception staff can recommend and help you book any other activities you would like to do here in Tamarindo.
Tamarindo Backpackers is located in the heart of Tamarindo. We are just a 5 minute walk to one of the best surfing beaches in Costa Rica. In Tamarindo you can find a wide variety of restaurants and loads of fun bars for whatever kind of party you are looking for.
The hostel has 2 mixed air conditioned dorms, one with 8 beds and one with 12 beds. Each dorm has air conditioning, a private bathroom with shower and large single beds with real spring mattresses. The dorms are cleaned daily.
We have 2 private rooms, each with a shared bathroom. The private rooms sleep 4 people with a queen bed and a bunk bed. Both rooms have high ceilings and freshly painted walls with custom artwork.
Tamarindo Backpackers's Policies & Conditions:
Check is at 15:00
Check out before 11:00
Please let us know if you will arrive after 21:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card with a small fee.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. .
Breakfast is not included, but we have free coffee.
Quiet time at the hostel starts at 21:30.
Reception available selected hours
We provide sheets and linens and you can rent shower towels for $1. Please bring a beach towel. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>