Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our rooms have air conditioner, the kitchen is fully equipped and we also have a open rooftop, where you can take some time to chill and check out the view.
If this is your first time in São Paulo, our friendly staff will help you find out the best things to do and give you the information you need to check some sights around.
We have 22 rooms, which 3 are private and 19 are dorms, divided into 4 or 6 beds. All of the dorms have lockers inside and we provide the keys, so you don't need to worry about that.
We also have a free luggage storage service, so you can safely deposit your bags until the check in time.
-24/7 Reception and Security
-Free wi fi
-Fully equiped Kitchen
Looking forward to see you! :)
Tapera Hostel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
- Children of any age are allowed (Check documents required)
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation at any time
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Hipercard, Elo Creditcard ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>