Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our homey common room has TV with home cinema system, billiards, board games, films and a small library - all for free, of course:) Clean, spacious, elegant bathrooms with hot water 24h/day, the self-contained, fully equipped, large kitchen, free Wi-Fi, cosy dormitories with snug beds and lockable lockers, a reception desk open 24h/day are guaranteed at Target Hostel.
10 person dormitory (India)
8 person dormitory (Kenya)
8 person en suite dormitory (Morocco)
6 person dormitory (Japan)
6 person en suite dormitory (Peru)
All dorms are newly refurbished styled.
There are security lockers in every dorm. Wi-Fi and linen is for free.
All dorms except for 10 person dorm have headboard clip reading lamps.
You are running late, stuck in traffic jam or partying till the small hours? Coming to Zakopane at dawn? Dying from hunger at 3 am? No problem for us:) You are seeking advice, feel puzzled in a new place? Helpful, friendly staff can advise you on almost everything, they are better than tourist information office:) The reception desk is open 24h/day, there is no curfew. We offer a ski storage room/ drying room, free luggage storage, safe deposit boxes for valuables, guides, maps to rent, hair dryers, straighteners.
Our common room is the heart of our hostel, a place where all travelers meet. Aware of that we did our best to ensure you feel at home here. You wont resist the temptation to lay on our cosy sofa. Here you can read you favourite book or catch up on your film backlog. For devoted sport fans a number of sport channels on TV. Soap-opera or serial lovers also wont miss out on a single episode:) If you prefer to spend your time with friends, billiards and board games will keep you thoroughly engrossed for hours together. Comfortable chairs and a table allow to plan your next trip in detail.
Everyone can find something for themselves in our common room.
The fully equipped kitchen will please even the most picky guests. The kitchen is spacious, self-contained. Long kitchen table top, two tables and lots of stools maximize the number of people using the kitchen at a time. Want to cook something extra? A lot of food to store in the fridge? No problem about that:) A dishwasher saves your time and ensures kitchen is clean and crockery available. Dont hesitate to help yourself to free coffee, tea or spices.
Target Hostel is a place run by travellers for travellers. We know you expect cosy, comfortable beds, safe lockable lockers and a bit of privacy of dormitories and we give it to you. We know that bathrooms with no restrictions on hot water, available 24h are now standard. We know you may be interested in something more sophisticated than just boiling water in the kitchen. We provide you with spices, pots, frying pan, knives, spoons you name it, weve got it. We want our hostel to be second home for you :)
Our prices are albo the best :)
Only Cash will be accepted on arrival.
Check In Time: 14:00
Check Out Time: 11:00
We charge a CITY TAX (2,00 zł per person), which is NOT INCLUDED in the PRICE! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>