Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All year round we have free, delicious, homemade hot chocolate pudding and ice cream. From May to October there is a FREE all-you-can-eat winter breakfast.
We have a large selection of doubles, twins, small dorms and six share dorms. In the winter we also offer double rooms at a single occupancy rate.
Outside you'll find a well-used hammock, swing chair and an edible garden which includes herbs, grapes, kiwi fruit, feijoas, lemons and more.
We also have free bike rental, off-street parking and free luggage storage.
Just like your favourite cafÃ¯Â¿Â½, we have great music (often because of guests who use the guitars & ukelele) and friendly, genuine people. Everyone says it has a nice feel to it. We're just five minutes' walk from the main street - far enough away to avoid city noise but close enough that it's an easy walk to shops, cafes, etc. We attract a wide variety of nationalities and ages and we try to ensure that everyone feels welcome and enjoys their stay.
Due to Covid our office hours have been reduced. We are open 8.30am - 12.30pm and 3.30pm - 8pm. If you arrive during the day when the office is closed please make yourself 'at home' until we get back.
Note - if you arrive later than 8pm please contact us to organise a late check-in (our office closes at 8pm).Ã¢â‚¬ ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>