Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Famous Old Bridge and Old Town are just around a corner from us, mini-market and amazing bakery with tasty burek is just 50m away.
Home cooked breakfast every morning from 8:30 - 9:30
*WE ARE NOT a party hostel, neither ideal place for heavy drinking, but that doesn't mean you will not have great time here :)
We can offer you our cozy private and dorm rooms. For all our guest we offer fully equipped kitchen with free coffee/tea and great selection of spices.
If you are coming by motorbike and bicycle we have secure garage, for people coming with car there is free parking in front of the hostel.
We can offer you daily walking tours where you will learn about Mostar interesting history, about 90's when Mostar was the most destroyed city in EX-Yugoslavia and about present situation in 21st century.
Hercegovina Tour with Taso
You can join us for full day Hercegovina tour, where you will get to see 4 most amazing attractions in the region. Tour will give you great historical insight of Hercegovina region, plenty of time on each stop to explore, 3 hours of swimming at the biggest waterfalls in Bosnia and Hercegovina and much more.
Tour is custom made just for backpackers and travelers up 10pax, so it will give you great chance to meet other peopel.
We promise you an unforgettable time!
AGE LIMIT - Please note that we apply age limits in our hostel. We are not able to accept bookings that include people younger than 18 years of age and older than 45 years of age. We keep the right to cancel those bookings that involve guests outside this criteria without a refund of the deposit.
|CANCELLATION POLICY| 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged full amount of stay.
CHECK IN - OUT: Reception is open 09:00-23:00, after 23:00 we are unable to check in guests.
CHECK IN after 12:00. Check out before 10:00.
PAYMENT - Payment after arrival by cash in Bosnian convertible marks or Euros.
PARKING: Free parking is available on the street in front of the house. Free parking in our garage for bikes and motorbikes.
SMOKING: Our hostel is a no smoking house on the room levels, but we have outdoor smoking space!
PLEASE NOT: We are located in a quiet neighborhood. Out of respect to our neighbours and local noise ordinances, please be conscious during your stay to be quiet on the street after 23h. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Rooms 4 Refugees
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>