Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are in Delhi as a traveller or on a company assignment, transfer or relocation or for medical, spiritual, rural, food or music tourism, let Tatvamasi accommodate you during your stay with fully furnished executive rooms. For an extended stay, let us provide you with the comforts of home away from home. Experience the traditional Indian hospitality at its best, we offer you Delhi’s finest homestay run by Indian hospitality, our caring and sharing is only when you need it, we are there for you, and with you, but will not intrude into your space. Owned and managed by a woman where special care has been taken to ensure safety for single woman.
Your Hosts at Tatvamasi are Mrs. Neelam Bajaj, a Retired Government employee and her son Pankaj Bajaj, a Chartered Accountant & Yoga & Karate enthusiast. They have lived all their life in New Delhi and are an incredible source of information about Delhi. They both are avid travelers and have travelled to U S A, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, London, Amsterdam, Paris and Nepal, and decided to open Tatvamasi based on the Homestays in Europe and North America
– 100% refund till 30 days prior to arrival
– 75% refund till 15 days prior to arrival
– 50% refund till 7 days prior to arrival
– 25% refund till 3 days prior to arrival
– No refund for less than 3 day notice or a No show or early departure
– Money transfer charges will be deducted
– The same policy as Cancellation applies to Reservation Date-Change(subject to availability) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>