Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Urban we have a sociable yet chilled atmosphere, making it super easy to meet people. You can cook up a storm in our well-equipped kitchen and help yourself to our free tea and coffee too!
Mingle in our in-house guest bar with new friends, soak up some rays in our sunny garden courtyard, or snuggle up with a good book in your quiet dorm room if you’re all talked out. Keen for movie night? Hunker down in our cosy TV lounge and choose from our vast array of movie titles.
We’d love to help you make the most out of your stay in our beautiful region. Our friendly staff can help you book your activities including the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Skydiving, Bungy jumping, Jet boats or Rafting trips to name a few. We’ve been operating in Taupo for over ten years so we know all of the local hidden gems and the best travel tips. Whether you’re looking to spend or save we can help you fill your day! Still have energy to burn? We even have bikes for hire at reception so your adventure begins at our front door. If you are moving on, our awesome team can help you book your onwards travel – be warned you may find you never want to leave Taupo!
2% credit card surcharge payable (Visa and master card)
Valid photo ID and Credit Card required on check in
If you are going to be late checking in, due to a late night / early morning bus or driving all night, then please contact us prior to booking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>