Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stay at least one night to fully enjoy your journey to Milford or Doubtful Sounds. The Te Anau–Milford Sound Highway is one of the most scenic and rewarding driving experiences in New Zealand. This is “must see” New Zealand. Our family owned Kiwi Holiday Park is situated on the south shore of Lake Te Anau.
Our quiet established park has amazing lake and mountain views, children’s play area, BBQs, picnic tables, TV lounge with selected SKY channels, FREE WIFI throughout the park. laundries, 6 person spa, communal bathrooms and kitchens. Free activity advice and bookings at reception.
Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park and Motels is Qualmark rated four star plus (2017), we offer an affordable range of accommodation to suit most budgets. Right beside the park is Ivon Wilson Park where the family can use the walking tracks, cross country bike trails, play frisbee golf or children can take their fishing rods and learn to fish.
Check in: 2.00 pm
Check out: 10.00 am
Office hours: 6.00 am to 8.00 pm
Please advise if arriving after these hours so we can arrange a late arrival for you to retrieve your key and arrival information.
No animals or pets
Dorms & Private Single Rooms are not suitable for children 18 years or under.
Free WiFi is provided to check emails and social media. Large files may not load.
Bookings must have at least 1 adult. Child policy: Infants are 0-4, children are 5-14, adults are 15+.
Cancellations made more than 24 hours before arrival: Receive a refund of deposit charged less a 10% admin fee which is calculated on total booking cost.
Cancellations made within 24 hours of arrival: No refund – minimum of one (1) nights accommodation will be charged.
ACTIVITIES BOOKING POLICY
Full payment is required at the time of booking. All bookings are subject to availability. Cancellations are at the discretion of the tour operator (most require a minimum of 24 hours notice). ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>