Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
While Tehran offers an interesting cultural experience, it is important to relax and unwind after a busy day of sight seeing. Our hostel is in a wonderful quiet district,and has 'chill-out zones', such as couches, balcony and very nice yard. We understand that it is important to reconnect sometimes, and have a small laptop and printer, which you can also use! You can use your own device or computer in the lounge.
Tehran Hostel is located in the heart of Tehran, but unbelievably calm and nice. It's just 3 minutes walking to the red line metro station (Taleghani) which is very important for travelers. You don't need to change lines and spent time to go for sightseeing!
There are artist house and American embassy close to us which travelers like to visit that as well. We are also exactly next to bahar house who was a important person with many crazy issues which we can talk about here.
We have different dormitories with comfortable new mattresses. You can also stay in one of our private rooms if you wish. Heating and air-conditioning is featured in all of the rooms and communal areas. The hostel consists of five floor building, a big yard, nice balcony, many common area's, good kitchen and shared bathrooms with 24/7 Hot water for showers.
Tehran Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
We do accept midnight arrival .
Pickup service possible via our email.
Reception 24 hours.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>