Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELLATIONS LESS THAN 6 WEEKS AND MORE THAN 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE RESULTS IN LOSS OF FULL DEPOSIT. THE CLIENT IS LIABLE FOR PAYMENT IN FULL FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS LESS THAN 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% SECURITY DEPOSIT ON BOOKING. 10% TO HOSTELWORLD AND 40% TO TEKWENI BACKPACKERS HOSTEL. BALANCE PAYABLE ON ARRIVAL.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The various types of accommodation ramble across the 3 properties. You have the choice of staying right in the middle of the action or in one of our quieter more remote rooms away from the hustle and bustle. The rooms are comfortable and tastefully decorated all with ceiling fans. We also offer accommodation in our fully furnished flats on a longer term weekly basis on request.
Our fully equipped stainless steel kitchen is complete with all you need to whip up a great chow. Our numerous ablutions have been renovated to cater for the volumes and the needs of the backpacker. We have unlimited safe parking on the premises. We also have 24 hour security as well as security cameras. We have excellent fast internet access with our very popular FREE WIRELESS proving a huge winner. Our satellite provides all the current sports in our poolside sports bar as well as all the current movies and tv stuff in our lounge. The indoor outdoor feel is complete with numerous seating areas giving you the choice of the ambiance you desire at the time.
We built our reputation through our festive atmosphere and fun loving approach. You can PARTY ON at our poolside sports bar, catch some rays, groove to the tunes or 'kick some butt' around our pool table. Try and time your trip to coincide with our 'braai's' every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. We provide the salad and rolls and light the fire. A great way to meet other backpackers, you bring your own meat (or whatever) and cook and socialize together with our many guests from all over the world.
Our Travel Info Center is also based next to the pool (You guessed it; everything is next to the pool). The centralized set-up is what encourages our incredibly social atmosphere. Everything flows together in an area which is often described as the 'Bermuda Triangle' of Southern African Backpackers. Through our travel center you can book pretty much anything in the budget market in Southern Africa. This includes a variety of tours throughout KZN, all major overland tours, other tours throughout Southern Africa, Baz Bus, Greyhound, Intercape, the cheapest car hire, diving, sky diving, surfing, other adventure activities and much more. Drop us an e-mail and we can have it all sorted before you arrive or just come see us when you get here.
Please note that reception closes at 11pm, please arrive before failure to do so will result in disappointment.
'Frenzied pheromones' it is Durban's 'inn place'.
Tekweni goes off!!! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>