Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of No Show you will be charged a 50% deposit of your staying.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is something more than just an accommodation, we want our guests to rest and chill out with other travelers who have the same interests and preferences.
We offer to our guests first of all safety and comfort, as well as a warm atmosphere and comfort. In the hostel you can easily make friends and in
the new company will go on foot in an exciting journey to Athens attractions. We are open 24 hours and our city hosts will be happy to help you plan your itinerary or book tickets.
There is a common kitchen equipped with everything necessary for storage and cooking. You can also watch a football match or a favorite movie In the
lounge area on the plasma TV, enjoying free coffee. You can also store your Luggage for free before check-in and after check-out and use the common
areas before check-in.
Who is our hostel suitable for? For independent travelers, for small and large groups, for families and friends.
There is a mini-market on site, where guests can find daily necessities and snacks.
Also for motorists near the hotel there is free Parking for cars and motorcycles. We will be glad to storage your bicycle as well.
Thanasis Place Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes are included.
Breakfast is not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
Washing system is not included - 5 EUR per person.
24 hours Reception
Under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years at all
Non smoking in the rooms. We have special smoking areas. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>