Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is something more than just an accommodation, we want our guests to rest and chill out with other travelers who have the same interests and preferences.
At Thanasis Place we have rooms for all tastes, all our rooms are equally comfortable, because they are light, have high quality furniture ( comfy beds with orthopedic mattresses, luggage lockers for every guest, bedding, towel) Enough? But it is not all yet. Our guest can use a common lounge area where they can have a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy feeling yourself localy from the balcony. Mornings start with a tasty continental breakfast at Thanasis Place. Also, if you need transfers or excursion to the most popular touristic directions (and not only) we can book them for you. Hope that you will decide to come to Thanasis Place. We do our best in order to provide our guests with high quality services that will allow them to enjoy their stay in Athens and Greece.
Thanasis Place Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 00:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes are included.
Breakfast is not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
Dinner is not included - 7 EUR per person per day.
24 hours Reception
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>