Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whilst The 13th Apostle Backpackers is off the beaten track it is still located only a 5 minute drive from the iconic 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road. The accommodation also offers easy access to the Great Ocean Walking Track, where panoramic viewpoints and lookouts of the coast can be seen. The location offers endless adventure, so guests generally like to spend more than one night here.
The backpackers is nestled amongst the nature where you can enjoy the hostel’s free breakfast on the large balcony with the native birds and hang out with hundreds of wild kangaroos just around the corner. Also located only a few hundred meters from the Gellibrand River and the isolated beach Champagne Heads, which offers the opportunity to spot more wildlife.
The accommodation has a cosy common room with lounge area, games, movies and musical instruments. Equipped with kitchen facilities and a large outside cooking area which is perfect for an Australian BBQ!
Shared bathrooms. All rooms offer beautiful views of the natural surroundings and you can even hear the ocean! Due to the rural location, food options are limited with only a small general store and one pub in the “town”.
We have flexible Reception hours and may be contacted via phone 24 hours a day.
Check-in: Anytime after 2 pm ; Check-out: 10 am
Please ring or SMS if arriving after 9 pm, and keep in mind it may take longer then expected along the Great Ocean Road.
All International cards will incur a 2.5% surcharge.
Children younger then 16 years old may not stay in large dorm.
Cancellation Policy: This property has a 1 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>