Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel services: hot showers, comfortable private and bunk beds with thick duvet covers, free wifi and best craft beer in town to enjoy.
We offer special Restaurant Menu with veggie options and breakfast services, also join our famous afternoon BBQ every Tuesdays and Fridays at our rooftop area. Ask for our other events; beer pong games, karaoke nights and more all the other days of the week.
For your comfort we also offer all tourist services of La Paz and surroundings.
At the Adventure Brew Hostel itself we have a wide range of dorm rooms of all sizes with great communal bathrooms with a heater for winter times and lots of hot gas-powered showers. All our dorms have one backpack-sized secure locker for every bed (bring your own padlock). There are also small security lockers in the office in both buildings under 24-hour camera surveillance. Our new Deluxe Ensuite Privates are on top the hostel where you will be able to enjoy the stars while laying down at our very comfortable Double beds. ( If is not cloudy, of course).
• Sunny outdoor terrace, great common areas, & brand new mattresses
• 24 hour reception, security surveillance & doorman
• Restaurant & Bar Service
• Free use of: Computers, Wi-Fi, Book Exchange
• Gas Fueled hot shower; 24 hrs.
• Free Lockers & Sheets & Blankets
• Available Towels (Bs 10)
• Extra options available: Breakfast, Fruit, Bread , coffee, Eggs, Coffe & tea available.
• Cable TV, Netflix, DVD in common areas
• Laundry service
• Book the death road , Uyuni 3D Tours with us!! We work with the best Biking company in Boliva Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>