Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We would require a deposit to pay in advance so that to confirm your booking.
The Cancellation made 2 weeks before the arrival day can be free of charge.
Within 2 weeks, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please email us for any group booking.
We will offer the best price for you.
For teenagers/students' staying (under age 16), the adults in charge should be in the group too.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
When you stay here, you can get Free Unlimited WiFi, Fully equipped and spacious kitchen, Sunny outdoor area, TV lounge with movies, Most dorms have ocean views, City Centre /ocean-front location.
We are 5-10 minute walk to supermarkets, shops and cafes and you must contact us to arrange late check-in if you are arriving after 6 pm.
Reception is open from 9 am to 7 pm. The earliest check in time is 1 pm. If you need to arrive after 6 pm please let us know so that we can make arrangements for you.
A NZ$20 cash key deposit is payable upon arrival and refundable when returning the key
A credit card number,expiry date and security code are required for booking.
You must be 18 years or older to stay with us.
All card payment will have 3% surcharge. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>