Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located roughly 30 km from Krabi town in Ban Tha Lane (also spellt Ban Tha Len and Ao Tha Lane) we offer a refuge for independent minded travellers wanting to sidestep Krabi's mass tourism. Here at the base of the 'Golden Mountain' Khao Thong, in our quiet sanctuary from Thailand's tourist resort hustle and bustle, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the opportunity to totally unwind while simultaneously enjoying a wide variety of activities (this region is famous for as well as easy access to the nearby resort centers of Ao Nang and Krabi.
Bananas Bungalows is the ideal place to relax with a book on the shady bungalow porch, laze in a hammock or deck chair on the pier, or be treated to superb Thai cuisine including fresh seafood, delicious curries, refreshing fruit shakes, vegetarian and vegan food all lovingly prepared in our restaurant by Bananas Bungalows wonderful local chef Tscha Dam.
We look forward to welcoming you to your home away from home at Bananas Bungalows resort - the gathering place of spectacular sunsets!
Please notice that we only serve breakfast at the moment (08am - 12pm) There is shops and restaurants nearby as well. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>