Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings must be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival and any special accommodations required must be made in advance to payment. Any reduction in the number of beds, no-shows, or cancellations after the 2 weeks will not be eligible for a refund.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A refundable security deposit of $100 is required for groups of more than 6 people. The security deposit will be returned during check-out and upon inspection of the property.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
COMMUNITY CENTER: language exchanges; movie nights; practical and fun workshops and community activities (taught by locals and hostel guests); local and distinctive art for display and sale (coming soon). Examples of activities: meditation; pilates; cardio-kickboxing; Wally aka Bolivian volleyball (Sundays); neighborhood network of partner organizations and businesses (coming soon)!
CAFE: wholesome and tasty comfort food and treats, including Bolivian desserts made by local women!
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 1.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Doors open at 8am. If checking in earlier, please email us to let us know ahead of time.
Quiet hours and doors closing: 12am Sun-Thurs (weekdays) and 3am Fri-Sat (weekends).
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash
Breakfast is included 8-10am M-F; 9-11am S-Sun
Taxes are not included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>