Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The cozy ten bedroom hostel sits walking distance from downtown Breckenridge and boast spectacular views of the Tenmile Mountain Range from its outdoor fire pit and hot tub.
Guests will be served a free hot breakfast with either scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, sausages and pancakes, in addition to fresh fruit, homemade granola, greek yogurt, organic coffee and a continental spread. Additionally, The Bivvi serves Colorado Micro Brews and a selection of wines, each evening until 10pm. Don't miss our happy hour 4-5pm!
We also have a chill out lounge and library complete with 50' L.E.D TV to stream your favorite movies or watch videos from your day exploring the mountains.
In the summer we host a variety of awesome activities in the surrounding area, from white water rafting, kayaking and paddle-boarding on the spectacular lake Dillon to rock climbing and hiking. Or challenge yourself on some of the best single track downhill mountain biking in the state!
In the winter... It's all about the shred! Ski, board all day, and apres all night! Or, if that isn't enough, try snowshoeing some beautiful local trails, or even dog sledding and snowmobiling!
Cancellations 15 days or more from the reservation check-in date forfeit full deposit amount.
Cancellations 14 days or less from the reservation check-in date forfeit full amount of reservation.
25% deposit of full reservation amount collected at time of booking.
Remaining 75% collected within 14 days of the reservation check-in date.
Reservation Date Changes:
No Fee for date changes 8 days or more from the reservation check-in date.
Subject to rate changes and availability.
Date changes 7 days or less from the reservation check-in date will be treated as a cancellation.
No Fee for date changes 7 days or less from the reservation check-in date in the Dorm Rooms during the Summer months (June 1st-September 30th).
Subject to rate changes and availability.
Taxes are not included in the rates shown online. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>