Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment should be made even when there is a reduction in number of bookings from the actual group size mentioned at the time of booking.
Full amount will be collected incase of no show.
Once booked, there will be no refund incase of cancellation for group bookings.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please let us know about the group bookings made.
Incase if the group violates any of the property rules, we would checkout the person/group without a refund.
Payment should be made in advance.
Security Deposit will be collected upon checkin depending on the group size.
Please leave the rooms tidy when you checkout.
Any damages caused, the money will be charged upon the group and also reduced from the security deposit.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Travellers who has stayed in the hostel or understands the concept of backpacking hostels or adapts to the hostel culture.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Bucket List Alleppey, is located few metres away from the famous Punnamada backwaters and comes with a garden, mini library, working space for digital nomads and a unique creative space with auditorium for events. It's constructed in such a way to reflect the traditional Kerala architecture and the wood carvings as done in the palaces/castles/mansion of Kerala history. 'Aramana' in local language means a heritage royal palace where everyone lives together happily. We wanted to bring the local authentic feel of Kerala homes as you stay along with us.
Start your day with a yoga class or with a game of table tennis. If not both, walk along the backwaters enjoying the view and then come back for some healthy Kerala breakfast. Smile and make some friends from around the world. Set to explore Alleppey by your own or we have packaged tours designed specially for you. We have tied up with some of the best houseboat tours of all budget and for more info, kindly ask us in the reception. We also have games night, walking tours, food tours, houseboat parties, open mic sessions, trips to Munnar, workshops, etc during the season.
The private rooms are a piece of luxury and comfort and designed in mind to replicate the Kerala architecture. Usually we accommodate only 2 guests per room and for extra person,(extra charges applicable) please call us. We also have Non AC Mixed Dorms, AC Mixed Dorm and a Female Non AC Dorm designed to cater to all the backpackers and travellers. Interested in hosting an event with us, DM us and we would love that. Make sure to add The Bucket List Alleppey on your bucket list and get ready to turn your 'Moments into Memories'.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card isn’t accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00 ( Incase, of delayed flights/trains, please inform us and we will be able to check you in)
6. No age restriction
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. Pet friendly. Please mention to us before the booking.
10. No curfew.
11. Smoking outside the rooms.
12. Full payment during checkin.
13. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted)
14. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
15. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property without a valid booking.
16. In terms of violation of any hostel rules, the guest will be checked out immediately without a refund. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>