Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Lounge Bar is the 'Living Room of Amsterdam', where you can meet people from all over the world and try to make sense the madness! The Lounge Bar is always busy and the perfect place to meet fellow travelers and even some locals.
The lounge Bar is open until late everyday! We have specials, happy hours, a pool table, video game tables and more!
All Guests receive a 10% discount off everything in our beautiful Bulldog Brand Store! Tell the world where you've been!
Did we mention our cozy & chilled Roof top Terrace available only for our hotel guests? Kick back with gorgeous views of the Old Church (founded in 1213), grab a drink from the Lounge Bar or something from the Coffeeshop and enjoy!
Our Dorm Rooms include the free use of a locker (bring your own lock or buy one on-site) You may be placed in an 8, 10 or 12 person room, All with bathrooms/showers inside the rooms, so no running down the hallway for a shower! All of our dorms are the same price and quality.
Bed Linen is provided and towels are available from the front desk at no extra charge, just ask if you need one or pickup some extra soap and shampoo on the house :).
Private Rooms are equipped with Private Bathrooms, Towels, TV, Hairdryers and a Safe for personal belongings.
Free Luggage storage is provided on arrival and departure for all of our guests. Really, its free!
Our front desk is happy to help you book tickets, boats or help with whatever you need.
Remember: Nothing is Normal, Everything is Comfortable! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>