Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group cancellations terms are as following:
Group with 5 or more rooms are considered to be a group.
Group cancellations between 8 - 2 weeks prior to arrival date is payable by 50% of the total reservation.
Group cancellations with less than 2 week prior to arrival date is payable by 100% of the total reservation.
For group reservations the hotel reserves the right to ask for 50% prepayment, payable at reservation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dorm sleeping bag accommodation; one room for 12 persons, one room for 8 persons and five rooms for 4 persons, shared facilities, washbasin. Dorm accommodation do not include linen and towels but are available for extra fee.
Single rooms. Equipped with washbasin, TV with multiple channels and free wire-less internet.
Deluxe double/twin room with en-suite facilities and a shower. TV with multiple channels and free wire-less internet.
Double rooms with a queen or a king size bed. Equipped with washbasin, TV with multiple channels and free wire-less internet.
Twin rooms with two single beds. Equipped with washbasin, TV with multiple channels and free wire-less internet.
Triple rooms with a double and a single bed or with three single beds. Equipped with washbasin, TV with multiple channels and free wire-less internet.
Lounge with a large flat screen TV with multiple channels, DVD player and a surround sound system. Laundry facilities are at the premises with washing machine and tumble dryer. Ironing board and iron are available from the reception. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>