Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Spanish school: the school, like the hostel, is incredibly relaxed with super friendly teachers. You will be taught at your own pace and in a style that suite you, all done in private classrooms one on one. Our teachers have been hand chosen by the owner and are quite simply the best in the city. Classes, therefore, sell out quickly. Contact us for information on free accomodation for students taking spanish lessons with us.
Join our weekly BBQ evenings with vegetarian option. Enjoy our fully equipped deluxe kitchen with spice rack, tea and coffee available all day long.
The rooftop terrace / sun deck has spectecular views of the surrounding cordillera and the old town of Sucre, or hang around in our beautiful patio.
We have free Wi-Fi. We don´t have a bar but guests are free to enjoy themselves as they please.
We boast spacious rooms of 4, 6 and 10 beds. We also offer double rooms (matrimonial) and twin rooms. Each room opens onto the patio, with hot showers 24/7. .
Our TV room has a good movie selection and cable TV with additional sports channels.
All bars, restaurants, the plaza, mercados and supermarkets are within walking distance.
We want you to enjoy your stay as much as possible and our helpful and friendly staff will do all we can to ensure that this happens (as is the Irish way).
Please note :
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Only cash payment accepted on arrival.
Check in from 11:30.
Check out before 11:30 .
We have a 24 hour reception.
Breakfast is not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>