Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nestled in the old Karantina’s Public School, we are a new hostel who aims at giving you the best experience possible in Beirut. Comfortable cozy and well equipped, you will feel at home away from home.
In a Calm and green area, the hostel is Centrally located, near (10 min walk) to some of the best attractions and tourist landmarks of the city such as Downtown Beirut, Martyr’s Statue and Armenia Street, among other interesting places that can be discovered and explored around our city. Plus the hostel is at 2 min walk from the main Highway which is perfect for you to catch the public transportation and go and discover all Lebanon.
We meticulously designed the rooms for comfort and good night sleep. The rooms consists of box like beds, Each box/bed has a Curtain, small Light and electricity Plug to recharge your phone. These boxes give you privacy and room like feeling. The hostel includes also a common living space, free lockers, bathrooms and showers.
The Colony Beirut Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.(flexible)
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
General Notes :)
You will never want to leave.
We are the cheapest hostel in Beirut even if we are the coolest.
Pet friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>