Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Minimum of one week (7 days) notice required for cancellation or reduction in numbers. In the event booking is canceled or reduced with notice of less than one week, or in case of no-show by guests, entire booking will be charged. This policy applies to group bookings only.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guests required to show passport or national ID upon check-in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room in The English Hostel features firm, extra-long mattresses imported from Germany, spacious lockers for securing your stuff, plentiful outlets for charging your gear, and a balcony for socializing or just relaxing. Breakfast is included.
There are plenty of bathrooms with showers, and some also offer a bathtub and a bidet. The kitchen is equipped with everything needed for self-catering; and there is also a washing machine available to use at no charge. Guests can relax in our large, comfortable common area, or hang out in the secure courtyard. The owner and staff are intimately familiar with the area, and give good advice about where to go and what to see in the time you have available.
The English Hostel Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception 7:00 to 22:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Guests must show passport or national ID upon check-in.
Payment is in local currency (Albabian lek), cash only.
Please inform hostel of your expected arrival time, and any special requests.
Taxes not included - 6.00%
Taxes not included - city tax 135 lek per person per night
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
The maximum number of nights permitted per stay is 14. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>