Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Everest Hotel, Kathmandu, is a premium 5-star luxury hotel. The Hotel is also the preferred choice for all market segments with catering to the needs of local, regional, national and international visitors by providing them unobtrusive services and stay experience.
The hotel is nestled in the pinnacle point of the beautiful Kathmandu valley. It offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the entire city and surrounding hills.
It also enjoys close proximity to commercial districts (like Bhaktapur, Kirtipur, and Lalitpur) and International sports facilities (Kirtipur Cricket Ground and Dashrath Stadium).
1. Check-in time: from 14:00
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: 24Hrs
4. Payment: cash only and credit card (VISA, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation Period:
Cancellation/amendment/No Show policy-
We request for cancellations 48 hours prior to the arrival date to avoid penalty of 01 night or entire stay as per booking policy. All no shows will attract penalty for one night or for entire stay as per booking policy. No amendment will be entertained within cancellation period.
6. Children of any age are welcome
Kids below 06 years included in the room tariff sharing the existing bed
Kids between 06-12 years will be charged at USD 25 plus taxes on per night basis
Kids above 12 years will be treated as adult and will be charged at USD 40 plus taxes on per night basis.
Kids below 18 years not allowed to check-in alone without any supervision
7. No smoking in the room, but have a smoking area
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>